Solstrand Camping is open for booking, drop-in camping and whole year camping.
Our service buildings are open.
The bouncy castle is closed for the time being due to difficulties in holding 1 meter,
but we have been given permission to open it during periods when parents take responsibility for keeping the 1-meter rule.
- Avoid to cough or sneeze at others.
- Keep at least 1 meter distance from others.
- Cough in a paper tissue that you throw in the garbage. Then you need to clean your hands.
- If you do not have a paper tissue you should cough in your elbow so that you do not spread the drops into the air around you.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and lukewarm water, especially when you have been out with people.
- You can also use a disinfectant that contains alcohol if you do not have soap and water available.
- Find alternatives to handshaking and hugging.
Det blir etter planen 3 familieuker i 2021.
Week 27 - Thursday - Sunday
Week 29 - Tuesday - Sunday
Week 30 - Tuesday - Sunday
Mer info kommer etter hvert.
We have drop-in camping for motorhomes, caravans and tents.
You will be allocated a place on arrival.
Prices: Motorhome, caravans NOK 180
Price per person: 3-12 years NOK 25. 12+ years NOK 40
Power: NOK 40
Shower 4 minutes: NOK 12
Washing machine: NOK 30
Dryer: NOK 5 for 15 minutes
Canoe rental: NOK 50 pr hour pr boat
Solstrand Camping rents out the place to various events. We have 220 beds, dining room that seats over 170 people, a meeting room that seats over 200 people (can be extended to seat even more) and a fireplace lounge for over 100 people. For more info, click here!