Solstrand Camping is open for booking, drop-in camping and whole year camping.
Due to Covid-19, you have to rent sheets from Solstrand Camping. The beds are made with sheets before arrival and will cost NOK 30 per person. Paid on arrival.
You can choose to bring both a duvet and pillow with bed linen or rent this for NOK 30 extra per person (NOK 60 in total with sheets and bed linen). It is not allowed to use your own bed linen on our duvets and pillows.
Our service buildings are open.
The bouncy castle is closed for the time being due to difficulties in holding 1 meter,
but we have been given permission to open it during periods when parents take responsibility for keeping the 1-meter rule.
«We over 60» will go as planned this year, but it will only be for paying participants.
- Avoid to cough or sneeze at others.
- Keep at least 1 meter distance from others.
- Cough in a paper tissue that you throw in the garbage. Then you need to clean your hands.
- If you do not have a paper tissue you should cough in your elbow so that you do not spread the drops into the air around you.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and lukewarm water, especially when you have been out with people.
- You can also use a disinfectant that contains alcohol if you do not have soap and water available.
- Find alternatives to handshaking and hugging.
There will be 4 family weeks in 2020.
Week 27 - Thursday - Sunday
Week 28 - Tuesday - Sunday
Week 29 - Tuesday - Sunday
Week 30 - Tuesday - Sunday
Click on the picture or the title for more info
We have drop-in camping for motorhomes, caravans and tents.
You will be allocated a place on arrival.
Prices: Motorhome, caravans NOK 180
Price per person: 3-12 years NOK 25. 12+ years NOK 40
Power: NOK 40
Shower 4 minutes: NOK 12
Washing machine: NOK 30
Dryer: NOK 5 for 15 minutes
Canoe rental: NOK 50 pr hour pr boat
Solstrand Camping rents out the place to various events. We have 220 beds, dining room that seats over 170 people, a meeting room that seats over 200 people (can be extended to seat even more) and a fireplace lounge for over 100 people. For more info, click here!